Fast and accessible internet connectivity has become a necessity for anyone wanting to meet the changing demands of their business, give themselves choice and optimise the performance of their technology and workforce.
With benefits such as enabling you to compete more effectively, boosting productivity and working more efficiently, there are a number of reasons that indicate the need to review your current connectivity….
- You are unable to adopt hosted, cloud or VoIP services due to poor performing/unreliable Internet connectivity.
- Your contract for your existing internet access and ISDN phone lines are coming to an end
- You are struggling to support the increased demands of virtual teams, mobile working and home workers
- Employees and visitors are increasing demands on your already stretched internet access
- Your business operates over multiple locations & needs to manage and control services centrally
- You need to replace an older telephone line technology such as ISDN which is due to be phased out
At Everything Voice, we have created a range of options to suit individual needs, encompassing every access method and speed available at any location, providing an unbeatable ethernet geographic footprint. For more information on the portfolio of services we provide select one of the options below.
|Connectivity Type||Company Size||Speed / ps||Availability||Cost|
|Broadband / FTTC >||1 – 30||5Mb – 80Mb*||√√√√√||£|
|Wireless Leased Line >||30 – 500||10Mb – 10Gb||√√√||££££|
|Ethernet First Mile (EFM) >||30 – 100||2Mb – 18Mb||√√√√||£££|
|Ethernet GEA >||30 – 100||10Mb – 20Mb||√√||££|
|City Fibre >||50 – 500||500Mb – 10Gb||√√||££££|
|Ethernet on Fibre >||70 – 500||10Mb – 1Gb||√√√√√||£££££|
All of our Internet and MPLS solutions are designed to meet your existing and future demands using reliable and high quality access technologies from the UK’s leading carriers including BT, Virgin Media and Talk Talk Business. We offer a wide range of complementary services such as managed firewall, SIP trunks and hosted VoIP to help you get the most out of your connectivity investment.
Why Choose Everything Voice’s all-encompassing Internet and MPLS Connectivity?
- Access to a wide range of specialist knowledge across voice, networking, IT infrastructure and network security which ensures a seamless migration away from old and expensive technologies
- Better performance guaranteed
- 24 x 7 x 365 proactive monitoring
- First class quality and reliability
- Viable alternative to ISDN for your VOIP And Unified Communication solution
For more information or to discuss which connectivity option would suit the individual needs of your business, please contact the team at Everything Voice any time and we would be happy to offer some advice:
Internet Accessibility Check
Find out what business internet options are available in your area(s)...
Moving to the Cloud?
Here are the top 3 considerations to make when looking at a fully hosted or hybrid solution...