Ethernet Fibre Business Connectivity
|Company Size:||70-500||Speed Range:||10 Mbps – 1 Gbps|
Ethernet delivered on Fibre is aimed at businesses with greater connectivity demands, not just in terms of scalability, but also performance and applications demanding low latency. Available across the UK, it offers a dedicated service delivering uncontended fibre access at very high speeds – backed by our industry leading service level agreement and service restoration guarantee.
Available bandwidth can be increased quickly and easily in line with changing demand. It also comes with exceptionally low latency guarantees making it the right choice to support certain applications including high capacity SIP trunking and data needs.
Key factors to consider when choosing this option:
- Unbeatable ethernet coverage within the UK
- High scalability with speeds from 10Mb up to 10Gb
- Ideal for combined high capacity SIP trunking, Video and Data
- Exceptionally low latency guarantees
- Comes with best service level agreement and guaranteed time to repair
- Choice of access technologies – pre-configured router or wires only
- Uncontended & very widely available
- 24/7 network monitoring
In summary; Ethernet Fibre is the highest priced option available, where your leased line is delivered end to end on fibre; much greater bandwidth however is available than EFM, Ethernet GEA or Broadband offering a strong solution for larger offices.
Internet Accessibility Check
Find out what business internet options are available in your area(s)...
Get an Instant Quote
Find out what you would expect to pay for one or more of the internet services available...