Why Upgrade to Ethernet GEA from Broadband FTTC
Through our partnership with Virtual1 and as a result of the nationwide expansion of their network, we are able to offer the perfect transition from contended FTTC Broadband solutions to high performance Ethernet GEA connectivity at very attractive costs. This product is especially good if considering solutions such as VOIP and other Cloud based services
Why Upgrade to Ethernet GEA?
- GEA is uncontended so the bandwidth you pay for is all yours
- Guaranteed synchronous connection up to 20Mb
- Target time to Repair is 6 hours
- GEA is also suitable for converging multiple services onto a single connection because of its ability to handle Quality of Service and VLANs
- Low cost at just £125 per month, much cheaper than EFM or full Fibre Ethernet