Digital Enterprise Tranche 2 up to £12,500- APPLY TODAY!
Tranche 2 Is Now Open For SMB’s
Tranche 2 of the Digital Enterprise Funding Scheme is now open for applications for SMB’s that are looking to invest in technology projects. SMB’s can claim vouchers that are worth between £2,000 – £12,500 which can be used to improve their digital capabilities – such as buying new hardware/software, upgrading digital connectivity/broadband, and installing VoIP based technologies.
The funding will typically cover 50% of the project, however, there is a chance you could receive a higher level of funding depending upon the levels of digital transformation, business performance, productivity and innovation your project will achieve.
To receive funding the total value of your project must be between £4,000 and £25,000.
Connectivity + Technology Funding
Digital Enterprise has also introduced a new voucher, aimed at SMBs that are looking to enhance their internet connection, upgrading to a faster/more reliable service.
The connectivity voucher ranges from £500 – £3,000, which can be used to cover the cost of upgrading or improving your current internet connection. This is 100% funded unless your project exceeds £3,000 in which case you will be required to cover the excess.
Important things to note:
- Funding is available to SMBs with <250 employees based in the Leeds City Region
- Funding is worth between £2,000 and £12,500
- Funding can be used to help improve digital capabilities and technology performance
- Funding will cover typically 50% of the project cost (or more for specific projects)
- Businesses can receive a maximum of £3,000 towards improving their connectivity
- Projects need to introduce innovation and have a positive impact on the way the business functions
- Three quotations are needed to qualify
- Applications are now open – check your eligibility below to ensure you don’t miss out!
Due, to the popularity of the scheme we urge all interested businesses to apply as soon as possible to gain a head start over potential competitors. To check your eligibility, click below and our team of consultants will guide you through the process:
Check Eligibility For £12,500 Funding >>>
Are you looking to invest in a technology project in 2020? And would you benefit from additional funding to help get it off the ground? Then the Digital Enterprise scheme could help! Click below to start your application now...
Digital Enterprise- Paul Waite Associates Claim £7K
Everything Voice was approached by Paul Waite Associates to improve their communication systems through the use of the Digital Enterprise government funding scheme. Read more to see how DE could benefit you..