Disaster Recovery (DR)
Keeping your small or medium sized business performing or able to make and receive calls when disaster strikes is a key challenge for business owners. The effects of extended downtime on your service, sales and operations can be extremely damaging and costly.
One of the most important things to consider when implementing a new communication solution, or evaluating the performance of an existing communication solution, is how it will react under the stress of a disaster situation or failure of a core component. Most traditional telephone systems have multiple single points of failure and the effects on a business can be large, including the possibility of lost sales, irritated customers and demotivated employees.
Everything Voice incorporate robust DR strategies in to all of our solutions with some of the main features of our proposition detailed below.
- Diverse internet connectivity with automated failover
- Hosted VoIP and unified communications in offsite enterprise class infrastructure
- Virtualisation of premise equipment across multiple hosts to eliminate single points of failure
- Automated rerouting of inbound calls
- Active-Standby and Active-Active SIP trunking for complete resilience
- Inbound services portal
- Home and remote working applications based on unified communications.
For more information or to discuss which strategy for disaster recovery would suit the needs of your business and eliminate the risk for future downtime, please contact us anytime on the details below: