General Release Announced for Unify’s Openscape Business VOIP and UC platform
It doesn’t seem all that long ago since we were talking about V2R4 and now V2R5 is available on General Release. This latest software release features some exciting developments of the product in a number of key areas and further enhances Unify’s overall VOIP and Unified Communications offering. All of these enhancements are available to our existing Unify customers with Software Support and customers who use our hosted VOIP platform which is also based on Unify’s Openscape Business platform.
What are the highlights of this software release?
Unify Openscape Business has always had pretty decent redundancy options although some further developments have really completed the overall redundancy proposition. The new IP redundancy license allows you to deploy a secondary gateway elsewhere on your network (on premise of hosted) without having to purchase duplicate IP user licences. This is a welcome enhancement.
There are a number of changes in this area with a range of general enhancements to the existing Unified Communications service. There is also a new Unified Communications Client with a fresh new look and feel which will be a favourable replacement to Unify’s UC Smart client (there is no extra license required).
Some of the enhancements include:
- Automatic presence change (for example when PC Is logged off or on, away from keyboard etc)
- New Unified Communications Client in Beta looks to be based on Web RTC rather than Java which leaves it open for integrating VOIP
Call Reporting, Call Analytics and Call Recording
For some time we have been working on our own enhancements to the Unify platform and are pleased to announce availability of our Cloud based Call Management, Call Reporting platform and Call Recording for Unify telephone systems including the following features:
- Large range of predefined reports (inc Average response times, missed calls, Inbound and outbound call performance
- Record, Annotate, Score and Store Call recordings and Conversations in a Secure environment
- Accessible via a browser
- No seperate server required, no large upfront costs
- Simple monthly cost from just £29 per month for Call Reporting
Overall a good set of enhancements and good news for Unify Openscape Business Users. if you’d like to know more or would like to ask a question please call 0330 055 3570
Do you have a Unify / Siemens System? Ask us a Question
Click here to ask a question, register for updates or request support
Check out our Call Reporting Demo
Large rage of prebuilt reports
No upfront server or software cost
Simple monthly cost from £29 month