GUIDE: How can a Hosted VoIP solution benefit your business?
Every business is different and will benefit from a hosted VOIP solution in numerous ways. This guide is designed to help you think about how hosted VOIP applies to your business. Feel free to use it to help you with your responses to Everything Voice’s competition launching this week, giving SMBs in Yorkshire the chance to win a FREE hosted VoIP solution… APPLY HERE >>
Can you reduce your costs?
Hosted VoIP based technologies offer many financial benefits… they enable you to:
- Remove your on-premise telephone system and therefore eliminate associated ISDN costs.
- Take away the need for expensive maintenance and rental charges.
- Stop paying for UK local, National & Mobile calls charges.
- Integrate mobile and home workers over VoIP to keep the cost of public or mobile network calls to a minimum.
- Stop paying for expensive software and hardware upgrades.
- Improve sales and service levels – enabling you to communicate anytime from anywhere, through any device.
Could you improve customer service?
Hosted VoIP provides you with the tools to communicate more effectively with your customers, for example:
- If you need to monitor and measure the performance of incoming telephone calls from customers or new sales enquiries.
- If your business is growing, your system can be adapted quickly from 2 users up to 1000s of users under one umbrella. This allows the freedom to scale up and down in order to meet customer demand as required.
- If you have several departments, you can set up a menu system to ensure your customers reach the right person as quickly as possible.
- If you have staff based in different locations, you can make use of conferencing to improve collaboration and involve as many people in the conversation as needed, speeding up customer resolutions.
- If you are a multi-site business, you can communicate through a single telephony system, with calls being delivered to the right person, quickly, irrespective of their location.
Would you like to raise productivity?
Providing the ability for staff to communicate effectively can directly impact on productivity. A VoIP system will:
- Allow your workforce to get the most out of their day by managing and responding to enquiries and tasks efficiently.
- Give all staff in the business the ability to plan ahead, quickly checking real time availability of other team members.
- Enable your mobile workers to stay in contact through any device at anytime, whilst on the move.
- Provide conferencing in order to bring people together in conversations, taking away the need to make multiple calls.
If you have any further questions regarding how VoIP could benefit your business, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the team at Everything Voice on 0330 055 3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTER YOUR BUSINESS
It takes just 2 minutes to register your business for the competition and win a FREE VoIP System
View the full feature specification of Unify's world-class hosted VoIP solution