Unify – CP600 & CP600E Overview
The CP600/600E is designed for the collaborative workplace. The consistently paperless design is particularly suitable for mobile workers or environments. The base unit is optimized for single line usage. The Favourites menu allows the user to program important numbers or features wihtout the need to connect a Key Module.
CP600E: Up to two connectable key modules with 12 buttons each satisfies the need of many free programmable keys.
CP600: Up to four connectable key modules with 12 buttons each satisfies the need of many free programmable keys.
The high resolution display of Key Modules shows the key label and additional information like status and action icons. The key module is highly recommended for multiline usage. It provides interactive line information as well as status information using the display and the three color key LED.
The CP600 is equipped with a new Bluetooth 4.1 function. Bluetooth headset are supported in HD audio quality. The new ‘Bluetooth Proximity’ feature allows to automatically lock the phone when the headset or other Bluetooth device is removed from the phone range. The built-in NFC chip simplifies the Bluetooth pairing with compatible Smartphones.
- Tiltable graphical TFT display, 4.3” (480*272 pixel), color for CP600 and greyscale for CP600E
- LED backlight (white)
- Notification LED
- 5 context sensitive soft keys with LED
- 2 fixed feature keys (Menu/Out-of-office)
- 4-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 3 audio keys (Mute/Speaker/Headset) with LED
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Handsfree talking (Full-duplex)
- Headset port (DHSG/EHS)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 2
- CP600: Bluetooth 2.1 BR/EDR and Bluetooth 4.1 LE (dual mode device)
- CP600: NFC; SD card Interface
- Key Module KM600 optional
- Wall mountable