Yealink VC 200/500/800 – Adding a local contact by remote control
Adding a Local Contact by Remote Control Procedure
1. On your remote control, go to Dial > Directory.
2. Select Local from the drop-down menu.
3. Select New Contact.
4. Enter the contact name in the Name field.
5. Enter the contact number or IP address in the Number field.
6. Select Add New Number to add more numbers. You can repeat step 6 to add up to 3 numbers to a local contact.
7. Select the desired bandwidth from the drop-down menu of Bandwidth. The default bandwidth is Auto, which means the system will automatically select the appropriate bandwidth during a call.
8. Save the change.